Monday, April 25, 2011

~What-Not~

About two months since I've written. Been keeping up with the (paper) journal about the same... not so much.

Just a few things to touch on:

I have a 102 average in my college algebra class. They can only offer me a 4.0-even, though, so...

I've (finally) signed up for a grant and I've been approved for 5,500 smack-a-roos for two semesters. That's pay for a total of about 8-10 classes, plus books and supplies! Woo-Hoo... come on full-time college student statis! What makes this even BETTER?! I don't pay it back!!

I had one, yes ONE, baby bunny born Saturday, the day before Easter. This poor little one has had more drauma in the past three days, than I have my entire life! Its still alive and kicking and since the Winter freezes no longer exist, we can hope for the best.

I'm about 110% sure that my mini horse is pregnant. I know I said that last year, but I have, like, sure signs! Her milk veins are large, her udder is changing and her "baby" moves like no crazy! Super excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment