Sunday, June 12, 2011

Not Much...

...has really gone on. Jarom graduated High School is a biggie. He gave a suprise announcement to mom, via the principal during the ceremony, that he plans on serving a mission!

Megz is preparing to serve a mission. All she has left is the get a dentist appointment made and then she can click the "submit" button on her papers!

Dusty, the horse, is FOR SURE pregnant! Not sure when she's due, this baby was totally unplanned, therefore, the baby will be named, regardless of gender, "Uh-Oh!" I love it!

It looks as if I'll get $4500 on my Pell Grant, not the full $5500 as estimated, due to Angelina keeping their tuition costs, etc. down... which is totally cool! I'll take all I can get!

Lulu, aka Claire Fruge', had her recital Saturday night! Too stinkin cute! She was so precious! I love my Lulu!

My 28th birthday was Friday... uuggghhh! I asked Lulu what she was going to get me. She said, "Um... you can wait me dance at my recital!" I said, "Nope! I wanna husband." She said she couldn't get him for me right now. Again... I love my Lulu!

No comments:

Post a Comment