Friday, October 24, 2014

Push Pause

I remember being a young kid playing Nintendo with my siblings and having to use the restroom so bad that I dance the tee-tee dance. We all got really good at it! The thing to say when it got to be an emergency was "push pause." We'd jump up, run to the bathroom, take care of business, and run back to finish the game.

I graduated in May with my Associates in Teaching. There's not much I can do with that except teach Jump Start to Pre-K levels. The plan was to go straight into the Teaching program and at Lamar that I was accepted into in April. Long story short, I pushed pause.

Angelina spoiled me. Lamar, apparently, doesn't spoil. I'll start in the Spring. I started working part-time at a local funeral home. I love it. I love the people I work with, the people I come in contact with, and extra income is nice. Its nice to help Ava out and to ease his burden.

He's made a lot of progress. He's accomplished every goal he's set for himself. Now to work on the new goals he has set.

I'm kind of not ready to push un-pause yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment