Saturday, July 3, 2010

Okay, I officially greatly dislike my calling in Primary! Its not the kiddos...they're the greatest! Its the people I have to work with...or under...or whatever they want to call it.

I have tasks delegated to me... okay, I'm a counsilor, that's what's supposed to happen, but as I'm doing these things, I find out they are already done for me and if I have to change my plans, for whatever reason, and I'VE not sent out invites or notifications...I found out someone else has and I have to let all the parents know of something that I didn't plan... am I making any sense at all?

And this person worries why she's feeling so much pressure and feels so overwhelmed. Sweat pea, when you delegate - don't worry about it... that's why you delegated.

This is THE first calling that I've been told, "Do you want to go home and pray about it?" I, like most I think, think, "If I'm called, then I'm called." Right? Or is it just me? This has been an experience, for sure!

I feel smothered and feel like I'm constantly being watched over, and not in a good way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone want to go watch Eclipse with me? I don't have anyone to watch it with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had a good day with Jarom. He took me on a four-wheeler ride through the ick in the pond and showed me where all his stands/blinds/feeders will be going for this coming hunting season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda bummed...I need a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment