Monday, July 26, 2010

Mean, Old Granny Dog!!

So my wonderful, whom I've had since the Fall of my Senior year is high school will turn 10 years old this October. Wow! Kaysi Louise...I wuv you!! You're my bestest friend a girl could ask for! You are everything I wanted you to be!

Anyhoo--- funny story! So, Saturday I'm over at my Grandpa's house and he has this little (12 lbs little) chihuahua/rat terrier mix dog, Ruby, and from inside the house she would love to chase a squirel, but when she gets outside, she just wants to sleep in the sun. So she puts on this huge, hilarious by the way, show of wanting to go outside. Her uncurbable excitement immediatly turns to, "Hmm, I think I'll just go for a walk" the second her foot touches the porch.

She's already put on this (I'm sure) learned routine to get out and Grandpa suggests we leave her out for a moment. So, I have time to cook a pot of zipper cream peas and a double batch a cornbread and Grandpa feels its time for Ruby to come on in.

After a good solid minute or two of calling her name, my dog comes playfully running to the house from my yard. And wouldn't ya know, here comes ol Ruby right behind her. Running as fast as she can and as Kaysi comes into Grandpa's yard, Ruby passes her and as she does, Ruby nips at her and growls a bit. Kaysi, being who Kaysi is doesn't hesitate to roll her and give her a good lecture on how little wimper-snappers like herself should not talk to the elderly like that!

Kaysi doesn't do anything to hurt her, just scared the pee pee out of her, literally, too!! I tell Kaysi, "Okay, Kase. That's enough" and she gets right off of her and Ruby, whimpering the whole time comes into the house, still crying. If she had a tail it would've been between her legs.

Turns out, I guess when Ruby tried to get up, Kaysi accidently scratched Ruby with her tooth and Ruby has a small boo boo. Aaaa, she'll be alright.

I thought it was too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment