Saturday, August 21, 2010

Growing Up... Here I Come! (Eek! I'm scared as heck!)

I took my college placement test - got a 5/5 on my writing. A 33/36 and a 83 on my maths and a 97 and 93 on my grammar and reading! Score 1 for me! I go in (to Angelina College in Jasper) this coming Wednesday and/or Thursday to sign up for classes and start either Monday or Tuesday, depending upon the classe(s) I get. English is my #1 choice - I luvs English - after all, I speak English! Hahaha!

I think I've temporarily changed my mind on my "major." I think I'm going to get the two year degree/certificate for Elementary Education, THEN transfer to Lamar and finish up to be a General K-6 teacher. Yup, that's my plan...

I'm excited. The lady that gave the lil' test was super nice and made me feel super comfortable. I'm ready...finally! After 9 years out of high school...I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment