Thursday, August 26, 2010

Its Official...

From now on, when I fill out an application, survey, etc., I can now check mark "Some College." WOO HOO!!! Go ME!!! And by some college, I mean I'm only taking one class this Semester.

I REALLY have to go back into this school thing every so slowly. #1 I don't want to get financially in a bind, #2 I don't want to get mentally in a bind (hey, its been NINE years since I've been in school), and #3 I still "have" to take care of Grandpa and I hate having to find someone else to work for me for any reason.

I'm taking Basic Math (0310), because I B-O-M-B-E-D the math portions of my ACCUplacer. But I was told that my scores were normal for one who's been out for so long. I LOVE math!! I felt like such a goober! Oh well... step-by-step.

My one lil' ol' class is Mondays and Wednesdays from 8am until... 10:15am or 10:40am. Can't remember... I guess I'll find out for sure on Monday!

Again... GO ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment