Friday, November 26, 2010

Reasons To Become A Hermit...

Reason #1: As a whole, I really do not like people. Now, on a case by case basis, it may time some time to become accustomed to your presence.

Reason #2: When virus' hit, I'm speaking mainly of the virus' involving the stomach, it will hit those who come into physical contact with others.

Reason #3: Some people can be really, really cruel; to those they don't know and to those they do know.

Reason #4: I do not like "middle men." I really do not like those people who insist on following this big filter system. (Except the church's policy - they/we are the only ones who seem to take full advantage of it and make it work to communicate with us little folks here at the bottom.)

Reason #5: I do not like people who complain about consequences for their choices. For example, if you drink alcohol and get a hangover the next morning, knowing that a hangover is a side effect of indulging in alcohol, I really don't want to hear you complaining and crying. You drank it, you deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment