Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back To School!



Back to school! In Angelina College life, I'm a sophomore... "technically." But seriously, I'm only in the 2nd semester of my freshman year. Dang it! Thought I was doing good.

Not so suprisingly, I am so glad to be back in school. This semester will consist of:

*College Algebra (yikes! more math...not really! i <3 math!)

*US History I (cuz i took II the previous semester. this is the teacher who teaches the class i thought i had failed and ended up with a 92! yeah... weird...)

*English/Comp II (my english I teacher said it was about the same thing as I, but throw in a bit of literature. cool... i can deal with that.)

*Life Spand (this is a class i'm really excited about. a class that is closer related to my actual degree (besides the math classes...which, by the way, i have to take TWO more of after this one))

No comments:

Post a Comment