Monday, January 23, 2012

Schedule Update ~

Ah! The joys of registering for college classes and all that...



It is college policy to notify students of a cancelled or rescheduled class, but it is up to the individual colleges' discretion to actually notify the students. Make sense? No? Because when I was told that about my cancelled English 1302 class, it did not make sense to me either. HA!

Soooo...as I sat in the classroom for my 4pm class, the time ticked away and I was the only student in the room - the only person in the room entirely.

Needless to say, the class was cancelled and I was not notified. I was reassigned to the morning English 1302 class with my 1301 teacher, Mr. Hall - the Dream Teacher!

** Note: when I registered for classes he was not listed to teach 1302. But he is now, so I got him. HAAAA HAAA HHAAAA HAAA!!!! (evil laugh in progress)

My Monday classes are the best:

English 1302 9:45am - 11:05am
College Algebra 11:25am - 12:45pm
US History I 1:10pm - 2:30pm

It is my Wednesday schedule that is CAA-RAA-ZEE (-ish). Same schedule as Monday just add:

Life Span 6:00pm - 8:40pm

3 1/2 hours of...nothing. Or homework? HA! Okay...perfect time for homework! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment