Friday, February 22, 2013

Happiness in the Making

Just less than a year ago I never would have guessed how very different my life would be now. For so long I had suffered.

Seeing others progress in areas that had been so focused in progressing in killed me. On the outside I was truly happy - truly! But on the inside I was in a dark, deep place. Thoughts ran threw my head that should never cross anyone's mind. Things that I would never wish to cross the mind's of my worst enemies!

My last Valentine's Day alone (2012) was so very tough. I was five months away from turning 29 and since my 20th birthday I had prayed to my Heavenly Father to atleast be married before my 30th birthday. Just that, atleast, and I would be happy.

Not a month later a sweet, sweet man came into my life. The greatest blessing I have ever received (so far)!



To be in that man's presence is awe-inspiring. The spirit he has is pure and raw and real. He is so close to the spirit, so intune. Ava is everything (like, literally) I have ever prayed for. Ava is a beautiful man. He is a good man. He is a great man. He is a righteous man.

Ava is the man I want to live my life with. Ava is the man I want to spend eternity with. Ava is the man I want to be the father of my children. I want Ava to be next to me in all my trials, in all my successes; in my ups and downs; in good moods and in my bad moods.

I want to be a part of his life. I want to be a part of his culture. I want to be a part of his family. I want to bury myself in his skin. I want to have his strong arms around me all the time. I want his sweet, gentle kisses on my forehead. I want to have his large and rough, yet gentle and tender hands holding mine.

I cannot wait until I am sealed to this great man of God for time and all eternity! I cannot wait until that great day in the Temple of the Lord when the Lord will allow me stay at that man's side and be all the help and support to him I can! I cannot wait for him to be the patriarch of our home! I cannot wait until the time when our first baby will come and to know that that sweet, sweet little spirit is a piece of him (and me, of course). But that our little blessing has a great chance of being an amazing person because of who his father is.

Ava, I love you so much. My Fatu - you are a great man! You may not be perfect (and I beg to differ), but you're perfect for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment