Sunday, February 24, 2013

Whisperings?

Can I just be honest? Can I just vent for a moment?



I've been praying about asking Ava about his feelings about birth control. He continues to tell (encourage) me that we won't have a baby until I finish school. If he is really serious about not having a baby until then and we should be married in just a few short months, then I need to get to the OB/GYN, like, tomorrow and get that taken care of.

Like I said I had been praying and continue to pray about approaching Ava about this and planned to this past Tuesday and plan to this Tuesday. But what makes me feels like he's got himself talked into a baby sooner that he thinks or plans to:

1.) On the way home from getting the new-to-us truck he said, "I feel better now with the new truck. I glad we have something that is really dependable."

I didn't really think anything of it. Yes, I am thankful also at having a really dependable truck.

Then, recently, he and I were talking about the truck and he meantioned that when "we" get pregnant, we'll have a lot more room and something we can depend on in emergencies, etc.

2.) Then about a week ago -ish he said he really feels an urgency in getting the addition started and finished on the house. I reminded him that we have plenty of time before his kids get here for the summer. He agreed with that, but still feels like we should have more room soon. That when "our baby comes" we'll need more room.

So, if he's not worried about having enough room when his kids get here, which is in July, but he's worried about a baby that's supposed to be AFTER his kids come and go back home with their mother, then... why the rush?

Does he feel the same as I do, but doesn't want to share it with me? Does he feel the presence of our little baby close, the same way I do? Does he know that we will have a little one in our home?

I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment