Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Soooooooooo here we go!

Okay, so everyone has one of these now-a-days, so I figured I'd better jump on the band wagon before the band wagon gets out of town.

Where do I begin? Hi, I'm Emelie.... blah, blah, blah...

I'm currently at a cross road in my life. Looking for a new job, gathering information about going to school - if not full-time, then AT LEAST in the evenings. (Going for Teacher...)

I'm the proud parent of 4 horses, 2 dogs, 4 goats, 1 turkey, 2 gold fish and 13 chickens. The VERY proud aunt of 2 nephews and 1 niece. All 29 of these "babies" (human and not) are my pride and joys, my world, my life, my reason for being - my heart! My life revolves around them!

My life is about 70% on track. The only thing I'm missing is Mr. Right. And along with Mr. Right I'm missing my own kids. They're coming...slowly but surely. Just gotta be patient and do my part. Which is hard for me, I'm so not the out-going type.

I was released from my 2nd counsilor Young Women calling about a month ago and was, the following Sunday, called as 1st counsilor in the Primary. I was in YW for 5 or 6 years... a little bit of a change. L-O-V-I-N-G it so far, having so much fun!! Getting to know all our Sunday Morning Warriors (Since my mom's generation was Saturday's Warriors, I figured the kids now are Sunday Morning Warriors)! Last Sunday was our Primary Program in Sacrement Meeting. After only like a month of practicing (for the leaders, not the kids...they've had all year), it turned out SSSSOOOOOOOO good. I'm so very proud of our lil' flock!!! Couldn't ask for anyting more... Very blessed!

Anyway, I will be update at least once a week, adding pictures, updates, and all kinds of things that are on my mind! Buckle up and get ready... Okay, buckling up really isn't necessary, my life's not THAT exciting. Just keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle and we'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment