Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Time Blues :'(

I promised I would not be one of those "crazy people" who get all depressed at Christmas time... Well, here I am. Its not as bad of an episode as it could be, I guess. I have a job - I'm helping my Grandpa, my bills are paid; early, my animals are fed and healthy. I just don't have much money for much else - like Christmas gifts!

I feel like such a looser for not being able to get any gifts for anyone. My sisters and I did get together and got mom and dad a gift (woops...! Almost let it slip...again)!

I think when I start getting paid from Grandpa I'll start to feel better. Plus I'll be starting to take some college classes at Angelina in Jasper...that'll help feel like I'm making progress. And that's a FINALLY on that.

I don't have many regrets. In my opinion, what's the point of having htem? You can't change the past and YOU (or I) made the choice, so man up and stand by them - and I have, thus far. The two regrets that I still hold on to (one of those "I shoulda listened to the parentals") is:

1) I wish I would've finished the last two years of softball in High School. I lettered my freshman and sophomore year on the Varsity and quit. I will say the coach kinda sucked and really showed favorites, but my junior and senior year there was a new coach...an AWESOME coach!! And he BEGGED me to play. Said I could be just the pinch-hitter and not have to run the bases or play the field!! What was wrong with me?! I don't know...okay, regret #1.

and 2) not started college the fall following graduation! I will have to say that my counselor SUCKED big ones, my parents had no clue the steps it would take to get me on that road, as far as SAT/ACTs, etc., and I, certainly, had NO CLUE...

...Anyway, #1...can't do anything about it. I got my letter and moved on. #2...we're fixing. I little late, but fixing it...

Already feeling better. Watching Teen Mom on MTV, about to go see my Grandpa and eat some fish - I'll be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment