Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Can We Fix It?... Yes, We Can!!

So Jace was hearing "the guys" working on the bridge earlier today and I promised him that before his nap and after they went home we would go see "Scoop" and the rest of the tractors. We got half way and quickly turned around to get my camera so I could totally capture these photos.

Here's Jace telling me how tall Scoop is...
Sitting in the seat all by himself
Very proud to be touching the big tractors
"Auntie Em, this tractor is cold..."
"Auntie Em, I LOVE these scoops!!"
He thought it was pretty cool that the scoop was bigger than he was!
He especially loved this Scoop
It took some convincing, but he learned that this scoop was actually a grator

Most of these little "poses" were his idea... He loved climbing all over the equipment!! Can we say 'All Boy!!'






No comments:

Post a Comment