Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa Claus & Christmas Light!

So this is this years tree!! My old star (plus all my lights) did not work this year. I got this new BEAUTIFUL star and some more lights and my tree went up and it is gorgeous. My tree has always been simple; lights and red and white candy canes, but this year I decided to change it up a bit. This year I put up different color/flavored candy canes and I have put the stockings on the tree.

I know its kinda goofy, but since I don't have kids, I have stockings for my animals...some of them. My horses (Lucky Joe, Aurora, Pearl and Scarlett) and my dogs (Kaysi and Daisy) have one. I LOVE my tree this year!!

Here are a few pictures of this snow we got this year...two years in a row!!!


This view from my bedroom window looking over Bro. Slagle's garden and toward the road.

Some of Bro. Slagle's bushes that held the snow really well!


View from my front steps looking over Bro. Slagle's blackberry bushs.


Another pretty picture looking over Bro. Slagle's garden and toward the road.





No comments:

Post a Comment