Monday, April 12, 2010

Time Well Spent

There is NOTHING I LOVE more than spending time with my niece and nephews (family, in general). Though Mom and I were super tired after spending all morning/early afternoon at the Dogwood Parade in Woodville, we felt it was a good day to go visit Kevin, Sarah and the kiddos.

Sadly, Kevin had to attend the Priesthood session of General Conference. That's okay though, not that I don't enjoy his company, too (and I honestly do), he needed to be where he belonged and I'm proud of him for not even questioning it. (My sister married a good, righteous man! He's been nothing but to good to her and their kids).

Anyhoozers! Sarah was wondering what it would be like to grocery shop without having a 3 year old and a 7 month old and since we were there, she was allowed to experiment a bit...and we were "allowed" to take a tour of their new home... and PLAY with LuLu and Lindy Poo!!!!!

I'm half proud and half ashamed to say that my BFF is my 3 year old niece.
She just knows when I need to hear something good.
She's always telling stroking my cheeck and telling me how beautiful I am.
I don't believe her sometimes, but I do thank her and take that time
to get all the sugars I can...she's gettin kinda greedy with 'em!
Auntie Em & Lindy Poo
I am totally in love with this little man!!! I CANNOT get over his
dark brown hair and those deep blue eyes!!!
AAGGGGHHHHHHH!!! My mouth is already dripping with saliva
for his sugars. He is such a happy baby and such a joy...what a blessing!!
I know his Mama doesn't like me calling him "Lind Y Poo" and perfers "Lin DON Poo"
I can't help but to call him so. He's my Lindy Poo like Claire is
my LuLu and Jace is my Hobo


No caption needed.

The "Pair" :o)

Isn't he the cutest ever?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment