Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy People Just Don't Kill Their Husbands!

Went on a mile POWER WALK with my Aunt Marilyn this morning and the endorphins are pumping! Isn't kinda funny when you do something that "should" make you tired actually getting ya going?!

- To explain the title of this blog...anyone seen Legally Blonde? Yeah, no further explanation is necessary.

Just a quick note to my baby brother Jarom. (Yes, you are and will always be my baby brother. Even though to tower over me by like 7 inches!) Jay...thanks! Your quiet encouragment has really helped me. The way you've approached me about my weight/health has really sunk in. You weren't hateful and demeaning. You made me really think about myself and that I am worth looking good. Not for you or "some guy" but for me. We've always been close and I hope we'll always be close and I hope you will keep lifting me up... I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment