Sunday, October 2, 2011

House, MD

My new obsession...



With a wild whim or boredom, I asked Megan for her seasons of House (the first three) and became, increasingly with each viewing of the episodes, totally hooked on the show.

I have since forfeited time on studying and...other duties...to watch at least two episodes in one setting - a time span on about an hour and forty-five minutes. I have since purchased, through Amazon, season 4, 5, and now 6.

I've completed the viewing of season 4, 5 should come in the mail tomorrow and 6 by next Monday. I get paid (yesterday, technically) tomorrow and you can bet that season 7 will soon be on its way. (Plus, I need to order season 1-3 for my own collection...OCD!)

Plus, season 8 starts tomorrow (the 3rd) on FOX. It will be TiVo-ed, but I'm too OCD to watch it until I get through all the previous seasons. Too super excited!!!

And...its been decided that I enjoy House's company - not Hugh Laurie. Though, I do bask in the light of a man who can play multiple instruments and speaks with a freakin' awesome accent! I tried to watch Stuart Little...not the same. I like House... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment