Saturday, July 27, 2013

Edg-a-ma-cated Woe-men

I met with my school this past Wednesday and I've been told that after completing just six more classes I will be graduating with my Associates Degree in Teaching.


Since the state of Texas (and other states, as well) now requires a Teacher's Certificate (aka a Bachelors Degree) I still have 2 +/- years left.

With inability to really picky with what classes I'm taking it appears that I will have to go all the way to Lufkin these last two semesters Monday thru Friday! I have (funnily ironic - now that I'm close to leaving Angelina) my Student Success class (on the internet - sweh!), Fundamentals of Math I, Intro to Teaching - Special Populations, and a Computer Class. Next semester the only two classes I'll have left are Fundamental of Math II and another Intro to Teaching class. Woop! Woop!

AAANNNNDDDDDD.....

Ava and I, before we were married, decided to wait to have a baby until after I graduated. Does an associates count? Hahaha... no! But we're not waiting! I promised to finish school (...eventually) and we decided to start trying for a baby.

One happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment