Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Reverse Limbo

When I write something to you, read it, please.  And take the meaning of the words to be what they mean.  Don't work in a new interpretation.
Testimonies were never questioned.  Satan has the neat little thing called flaxon cords.  These are the last days and Satan will use any means, even fellow members, to keep you from progressing.
Yes, "active" status in the church is attending Sacrament Meeting just once a month.  Why not raise the bar?  Some Jeffery R. Holland said at our Stake Conference.  "There are four choices to make in this life: the wrong one, a good choice, a better choice, and the best choice."
Do what you will.  The Lord would not be Lord if He didn't give us our agency - our right and ability to choose.  But as for me... I feel that every single person with whom I've been blessed to cross paths with has done so for a purpose.  And when my turn comes to stand at the judgment bar of Christ and he says, "I put this person in your life because if you would have said [this] you could have helped" I can look Him in the eye and say, "I did my part."
For the return comments - I'm sorry you feel I've said too much and in some cases too little!  Let me tell you something, though, every comment made to me through my blog and my facebook by you have felt like a quit quip.  My "like" on facebook about The Book of Mormon: The Broadway or whatever the title of it is.  Yes, I do know what the play is about.  No, I never "liked" it.  And the comments about my wedding dress choices on my blog.  Thanks for the help.  I did use it in choosing my dress.  I will do more good deeds, though!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment