Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Color Green

I see all these people having babies...


...not cool! Cool, but not cool!

I have people say - to my face - having a baby is so hard, its so difficult. You'll be tired all the time, you'll cry for no reason. If you breast feed your nipple will bleed. You'll throw up. You'll have wicked heart burn.

Okay, okay, I get it... and guess what? I know! But, its kind of "hypocritical" when you tell me this and then I see you smiling and ooo-ing and awe-ing over your baby.

I'm thirty! If I'm scared to have a baby - I really can't put off having a baby for too much longer. "Oh, wait! You just got married!" Yeah, I know that sweet truth, too! But I'm thirty! I have about five "good" years of baby-makin'. Plus, I have PCOS. That'll make it even more difficult to conceive.

I know having a baby is stupid hard and miserable! But to those who have kids, don't tell me that! Because, in the wink of a eye, I'd trade with you any day! Any day! And to have those kids and to hear the "complaining" - again, I'll trade with you! (And I know you're not really complaining.) But to one who wants nothing more, please don't tell me how miserable you were/are, how tired you were/are, or how hard it was/is.

By the way, as of the 21st (of July) we are officially trying to conceive a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment