Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ashlei's Happy!

May 8th will be a day we will all remember for quite some time. It was the day that Ashlei's Temple work was done! We had been planning for several weekends to go and get it done, but something kept coming up and we weren't able to go. Things worked out just right to where Jace would be able to come with us - funny how Heavenly Father works things out!

Mom and Dad had a meeting they had to attend, so that meant I had to drive my own vehicle - eeekk!! Wasn't that bad, though. Megan and I have even made a goal to go atleast every quarter! 190 to 59, 59 to 1960, 1960 to Champion Forrest Drive, Temple on left - crazy easy!

With Mom, Sarah, Megan and me, we were able to each particpate in ordinance! What a wonderful day!

Jace sitting on the Temple grounds
Did you notice his hands are in the shape of a heart?!
(I didn't notice until I was putting the pictures from the camera to my computer)

Angel Moroni
Which Jace thought was really cool

Holines to the Lord
The House of the Lord

Watching the bubbles

Such a sweet boy!
Luvin those big brown eyes!

Uncle Jay & Jace

No comments:

Post a Comment