Friday, May 28, 2010

I Have Discovered That Happy People Do, In Fact, Kill Their Husbands!

* See blog titled "Happy People Just Don't Kill Their Husbands"

O! M! G! I asked Jarom to go on my one mile walk/jog with me. I figured it was "his" idea to put me on this exercise program, so why should he not be an active participant in my process/progress, right?! Holy cow, I've never sweat, hurt and whined so much!

We jogged a total of three separate times, maybe a total of 2/3 of a mile. RIGHT before the end of the first jog my bad ankle popped. Okay, it pops all the time, not a big deal. ...Until I got home and sat a minute. My ankle is swollen and hurts like nobodies business. I'm walked like an invalid. I may only do my walk/jog miles 2 to 3 times a week and just walking miles the rest...until I loose a bit more weight and get a bit more in shape.

Again, a big thank you to Jarom for getting me motivated! Seriously... people are starting to see it and I'm starting to need a new wardrobe... sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment