Monday, April 23, 2012

Mormon Wedding Venues

The thing about LDS wedding venues is that #1. they're free, #2. they're all gorgeous, and #3. they're for time and all eternity, which right now, is looking pretty freakin' sweet! I'm still on such a high from these past 15 days and however many hours, minutes, and seconds! I'm so happy! So very, very happy! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Just an update: Ava and I went to my sister, Sarah and her husband Kevin's house for supper. I tried to warn him of her amazingly awesome kiddos. I don't think he was trully prepared. They were off the wall! (I like it that way, though. They're kids, right?!) Five year old, Claire, had no trouble crawling into his lap and showing him everything she could get her hands on and talking a mile a minute. :) Lindon, though, was a bit more slow to warm up, but did so suprisingly fast! He doesn't let too many strangers hold him, especially ones he's first laid his eyes on. Sarah, Megan, and I were in the kitchen finishing up the dinner preparations and he was kind of getting under foot. Ava came right over, scooped him up, and took him into the living room. He sat with him on the couch and distracted him...and Lindon let him! (That's gotta mean something!) After supper, Ava and I were sitting on the couch holding hands (my favorite (even more than smooching) part about dating) and Lindon came over, wriggled his little hand between ours, gave Ava a dirty look and told him, "My Auntie Em!" HAHAHAHA! Gotta love it! Then Lindon proceeded to crawl into him lap and talk with him about his LeapFrog. Again, that's gotta mean something! OH! And the best part... Claire was sitting at the dinner table with us and she told us all that she told her coach that "...I can't wait to get home to see my Auntie Em and her new boyfriend!" We laughed so hard! She is precious! And totally honest! I love that! I have been waiting for this man for ten years! Ten long, lonely years! And he's here! I can't believe. He catches me just staring at him... :) I stopped by his work after church yesterday and asked me, after catching me looking at him, "What's wrong?" I kind of choked up, which I catch myself doing a lot. All I could say was, "Nothing. I'm just really happy." I have been so blessed! So very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment