Monday, April 30, 2012

Who Is Your BFF?

This weekend was mad house! But I LOVE that kind of stuff... The kids screaming and squealing and running. The TV on, the music on the phone on, the computers and kindles blaring our game noises. (Okay, not all the time I love it, but most of the time I do.) Mom and Dad had the missionaries over for supper on Friday and invited Ava and I to eat with them. I had picked James up earlier and since I was to be in Woodville anyway, I asked the missionaries if they needed a ride out to Odomville. They readily accepted, seeing as how three or four trips out to Odomville that week already, their miles were limited. Suprise, suprise - Jarom and Elizabeth show up with Aubrey and Jace. On top of that, Mom and Dad had Claire and Lindon for the weekend. At one point, right after supper, the kids were doing just what I enjoy hearing...it was crazy noisy. I patted Ava on the knee and said, "Welcome to the family, Ava!" He giggled the only way Ava giggles - preciously! I just loveses him! :) Jarom and Elizabeth ended coming back out to Odomville Saturday with Aubrey and Jace and stayed the night. All came to church on Sunday! YAY! I had Lindon in Sunday School with me. I was feeling in for our Junior Primary teacher. We were discussing Joseph Smith's first vision and some of the truths he discovered/was told. One of them was that our Heavenly Father loves us and cares for us and wants us to know that we can come to him at any time and ask for things we need or even for things we want. Lindon raised his little hand said, "Heavenly Father my best friend...and Parker, too!" (Parker is his cousin.) How stinkin' cute is he?! Very stinkin'!! I love little kids!

2 comments: