Monday, April 9, 2012

Penciling It In

I was approached by my cousin, Mandy, on Sunday about going on a date with a man from our little branch. I'm always willing to go on a date... Oh my gosh, if it wasn't the hottest man there! A native of Samoa, Ava (ah-va), wanted to ask me out.

I gave my number to Mandy to give to Ava and at around 4pm he called. We talked for about 10 minutes. Given about half of it was him apologizing and trying not to hyperventilate. (Cute!)

He told me somethings that I have to say, I enjoyed hearing. Things I'll share at a later date. Very sweet things. Could this be it? Could he be The One?

If I can be extremely honest for a second - I've only been on 3 dates and I knew from the time they started that those men were not meant for me. They were good men, just not...a perfect fit.

I don't know about this one...yet! I'm so nervous! He's so nervous (precious)! I don't know...maybe!

I will not rush into anything that's for sure! But stay tuned...you (and I) never know... this could be the beginning of the end of my single days!

He's going to call me again today (ugh, I hate talking on the phone!) to let me know when we're supposed to be going on our date.

Excited! Nervous! Anxious! Butterflies! Happy! Pumped! Scared!

Did I mention he HOT?! Did I mention he's a bit older than me? Like about 15 years! :) Did I mention he's so sweet? And he's spiritual? And he's soft spoken? And he's gentle? And his accent is too cute?

Stay tuned and I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH!! I'm so excited for you!! Can I come on your date?? I'll be quiet?!?! hahaha Have fun and call me ASAP when you get home from the date!!

    ReplyDelete