Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Flight of Ideas - Emelie Style

I've felt a bit over whelmed the past three weeks are so...helping Ava with his legal stuff, trying to help his cousin with her driver's license issue, school, Grandpa, home stuff, church calling stuff, loosing weight, and family... just to name a few. But this morning I had a crazy moment where only about five of these things were able to make a complete and thorough thought.

1. It is ALMOST easier/better to exercise in the morning as it is to read/study the Scriptures and pray... Almost!

2. I REALLY L!O!V!E! my Samoan cowboy. Not that this isn't a known fact already. I was in town yesterday to get feed for my feathered and furry kiddos and my Fatu wanted to ride with me to do his running around. We went to the Tyco feed store to get something for Grandpa and he LOVED the store! I found a "I Love My Cowboy" picture frame and told him that I had some ideas. As we were walking out he said, "I like this store! We will be back!" Sweet!

3. I REALLY L!O!V!E! my Samoan!
a. He's a cutie
b. He's sweet
c. He's righteous
(Just to wrap it up, but these aren't all the reasons)
d. He "forgets" all the time to kiss me when we meet. He's a bit shy about PDAs, BUT we're in the parking lot a Wal-Mart and he's waiting for me as I lock up the vehicle and he says, "Oh! I forgot to give you something." Leans over and plants a big one! Yeah... Good times! Good times!

4. I had a dream Saturday night (and told him about it yesterday) that Jarom was coming home off of his mission and we were at the airport to pick him up. Our entire family was there. Ava and I were there with his kids and I had a child in my arms, who I assumed to be Lindon. We see Jarom coming and I say to this boy, "Look! There's Uncle Jay! See him?" I look at this boy and instantly recognize him as my son - our son. Emotional... Ava liked it!

5. Getting comments about how much weight I've lost is cool and having to buy smaller clothes is kind of cooler, but actually starting to LOOK different is even cooler! Like fer reelz! :D Happy today!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome dream! If I don't go to the gym in the morning I won't go. I also tell Lindon the night before that we are going to Kids' Club (the daycare at the gym), and he holds me to going! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having someone to help remind you is great, isn't it? Jarom's been REALLY good with making me feel "guilty" with out pressuring me... Don't know how he does it, but he does and I'm grateful for that!

    Yeah...the dream was too cool! Love it when I have those kinds of dreams!

    ReplyDelete