Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Family and Such


What a crazy emotional weekend! Full of good emotions and not so good emotions... Mostly good, though. But what's life without some "bad", right?

Sunday was Jarom's farwell Sacrament Meeting at church. He asked Sarah, Mom, and me to speak. Oh my goodness, I didn't cry "that much", BUUUT, I never was more choked up for such a long period of time. Like, really!

An extremely spiritual hour!


Then, that Sunday evening we had a fireside at the chapel and oh-ma-heck, could the day get any better? Bro. Fruge' did AWESOME! And, luckily, Ava was able to make it.

We had a wonderful, short time together and was able to spend about five minutes together afterward.

(*Just a side note: I am SO thankful for the RIGHTEOUS choices he's "having" to me for US - to keep us SAFE! Anyway...)

All day Monday was...HORRIBLE. I couldn't concentrate. I couldn't focus. I couldn't work. I couldn't study. I couldn't do ANYTHING... I knew he was going to be super busy and didn't want to call him just to whine about how much he was on my mind and how much I missed him, but at around 6pm, I couldn't help myself - and, thankfully, he had just got home and started to relax some.

I was honest... I told him I missed him horribly and was an emotional wreck because of it. Then this sweet man tells me he had the same trouble ALL DAY! :') He couldn't sleep, so he went to work early (earlier than usual anyway) and couldn't hardly do one single simple task.

I love it when he tells me he thinks of me, but I love it even more when we feel the same thing at the same time(s).

Not that want him to "suffer", but its pretty flippin' awesome to hear that someone thinks of me and loves me. <3

Feeling... content.

No comments:

Post a Comment