Thursday, November 1, 2012

Manuia le Aso Fa'afetai (Happy Thanksgiving)

'Tis the First of November. O el primero de noviembre. The month of thanksgiving. El mes de gracias.


Today, I am thankful for ALL my blessings, but especially for Ava. This man has been nothing but a blessing in my life. We've gone/going through a lot of sticky mess already, but he's still my best friend.

He works hard. He loves his kids. He treats me like a princess. He's a righteous man who love the Lord. I couldn't ask for a better man!

We were hoping to be married by now, but for some reason our loving Heavenly Father is asking us to wait a bit longer. If waiting for the next day makes it better; our day will be pretty flippin awesome. If absence makes the heart grow fonder; our hearts will grow pretty fond of each other. If we are having to work so hard for our land of milk and honey; our land of milk and honey will be too sweet.

Ou te alofa ia te oe, fatu suamalie! I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment