Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Answered Prayers

Yesterday was a rough day for me...

But let me back track some to Sunday and the week or so before...

(Read last post for "details." The meeting with Pres. Livingston went well. Like Ava said/says, 'You worry too much.' Yeah... I know... I over think and over analyze and over, well, everything. Things are good. He left us with a blessing at the close of the meeting and still after I wasn't 100%.

I had to drop Ava back off at work and when I got back I asked him and my Dad for a blessing. I LOVE blessings. Nothing better than getting one, I think. Dad gave it and afterward apologized several times for what the Spirit told him to say.

Everything that was said is EXACTLY what was on my mind and what was bothering me.

Just to share something very special and sacred with ya'll, it told me to #1. not worry about other people talking. That Satan uses people as tools just as the Lord uses people as instruments, and #2. that things will be taken care of SOON!

Now...to Monday.

I called the lawyer we wanted to use from Jasper (first contact made about five weeks ago and nothing since except when I call to "bug" the secretary several times a week). She got kind of rude and short and I could hear this lawyer in the background telling her what to say.

No bueno.

So, I started the do-it-yourself paperwork. The instructions and process seem beyond easy, but I still had many questions and concerns and kept getting this "stupor of thought."

All morning was spent in frustrated tears and pleading prayers to Heavenly Father for help, guidance, understanding, and comfort.

I posted a end-the-end-of-my-rope comment to facebook and a sweet cousin texted me with the name of a lawyer she knew and used in Woodville. Whatever, I'll try anything at this point!

Made the appointment from Grandpa's house and before I could make the five minute walk to my parent's home SHE HERSELF called me and wanted to ask a few questions.

I TRIED REALLY HARD to discourage her! I did! I told her everything that discouraged the other lawyers we spoke to. To everything she said, "Oh! This will be easy!" "Oh! This will go quick!" "Oh! This is great!" "Oh! This will go smoothly!"

Where have you been for six months!


When Ava called me for the first time Easter Sunday and before we ate together that following Thursday I got the impression October-ish maybe early November. I had, and still have, no idea what this means, but things started to happen...October 1st.

Appointment set for the 10th at 2pm to start this process. In 60 days I should be announcing a date.

"More tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones."

Yes ma'am. There are more tears for answered prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment