Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Walking Dead

Okay, DishNetwork, what are you thinking? I know you wanted more money from AMC, but did you know that The Walking Dead is one of the most popular TV series on television right now? And did you think that you would loose a butt-load of customers because of it? And not only will they leave your company, they'll go to your #1 competitor?


No biggie on my part, the most difficult thing for me would be calling ya'll to give you an immediate cut-off notice and patiently listening to your whole "I'm sorry, but..." story and super sad explanation of reasons I already know about.

Then, magically, not too long after you loose a lot of your followers you'll get AMC back and offer this cool/exciting/great deal to new customers, but not counting the ones you just lost (because they've been loyal for any number of years and paid your ever rising prices while the "new" customers got all the new and cheap deals). So, again, you're loyal customers who really don't want to change services because of the hassel, are screwed over again.

Think I'll get Netflix...

No comments:

Post a Comment