Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Continued Answered Prayers


The picture above is how I feel/felt sometimes these past 6 1/2 months. But now...I know how to swim, fight off sharks, and fight with my life for my life.

Things are moving along quickly now. As quickly as they can now. I guess it feels quick compared to the lack of movement of the past six months.


The hardest part of this section has been finding "her" and getting a real address. Ava and I have offered prayers together and seperately about this. On Monday morning, the very day we were to have the address to the lawyer, we found a working address. If "she" had not received "notice" yesterday, then it is to be today that "she" does.

From the day things were filed, though, is when the 60 day count down started. That 60th day is December 11th - just FYI.

So very excited. So very ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment